Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Administrator - 30 hrs a week
at Resilient Health
*** This is a max of 30 hour a week, times and days are flexible.
Under the general supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, prepares bi-weekly payroll, maintains the payroll database system, processes garnishments & other deductions, initiates deposits into employee benefit accounts, assists with reconciling employee benefit invoices, prepares payroll analysis reports, and provides administrative support to the accounting department.
Education/Experience: Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration or Finance, Accounting preferred.
- Three years experience in a payroll office performing all payroll functions.
- Two additional years payroll experience can substitute for Associates degree.
- Payroll regulations and best practices.
- Previous experience with accounting systems. QuickBooks preferred.
- Preferred experience with Paylocity, or other payroll software.
- Excellent Excel Skills