Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staff Accountant - F/T
at Resilient Health
Are you looking for a better work/life balance? Do you want to be appreciated for your contributions?
Then Resilient Health may be the place for you. We offer an excellent time off policy (18 days PTO, 12 holidays, and your birthday for the first year).
At our core, we are a resiliency-building company. Join our team and be a part of our purpose, to unleash our employees and participants to create a resilient world, one person at a time. We don’t just say this - it truly is at the forefront of everything we do. We can’t possibly make such an impact on the world without inspired and resilient teams.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, if you qualify, including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance options for you and your family, as well as insurance for your beloved pets
- Generous time off benefits (12 holidays, paid birthday, PTO and Reserved Sick Leave)
- Retirement (403b) contributions
- Learning + development opportunities
- Health Promotion
Under close supervision, performs accounts payable functions, assigns GL codes to transactions, reconciles balance sheet accounts, assists with variance analysis, tracks prepaid expenses and accrued liabilities, maintains fixed asset and depreciation schedules, assists with month-end and year-end closing procedures, and other accounting related duties as needed.
- Perform accounts payable functions including invoice entry, payment preparation, and purchase card reconciliations.
- Responsible for processing a bi-weekly payroll.
- Assigns GL coding to invoices, petty cash reimbursements, and purchase card transactions.
- Reconcile and assign GL coding to employee reimbursement requests.
- Route vendor invoices for appropriate approvals prior to issuing payment.
- Maintain tracking for prepaid expenses, accrued liabilities, and deposits.
- Maintain asset and depreciation records and make necessary journal entries to record asset acquisitions and dispositions and depreciation expense.
- Maintains accounts payment invoice and documentation filing system.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Research and resolve vendor concerns and invoice discrepancies.
- Assist with GL trend and variance analysis to identify and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Assist with month-end and year-end close procedures.
- Assist with processing and recording daily receipts.
- Assist with bank deposit preparation.
- Assist with tracking tenant rents and receivables.
- Reconcile petty cash funds for all locations.
Education/Experience: Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- 3 years general accounting experience, either in a public accounting firm or in a private corporate accounting environment.
- Previous experience with accounting systems. Experience with QuickBooks and GP Dynamics preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Business equipment, computers, computer software and office procedures.
- How to manage and maintain medical records in accordance with clinical and legal guidelines.
- General accounting practices.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to meet constant stream of deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with accounting software and programs.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to communicate effective and appropriately.
- Ability to speak and write in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate good judgment in determining what to communicate to whom.