Roadrunner Food Bank of New Mexico
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Roadrunner Food Bank of New Mexico
Do you have bookkeeping or billing and receivables experience, a passion for helping others? Then Roadrunner Food Bank may be just the place for you!
Roadrunner Food Bank, a Feeding America member serving the entire state of New Mexico, is seeking a full-time, detail-oriented and compassionate Accounting Clerk to join its Finance Team.
The Accounting Clerk reports directly to the Staff Accountant Manager and is responsible for assisting with posting and processing donor gifts, along with other accounts receivable functions such as:
- Learning the financial accounting software as it pertains to contributions and agency payments
- Identifying the coding of receipts to ensure proper accounting treatment and classification
- Reconciling bank information and donor software reports with general ledger entries
- Researching payment history
- Answering Food Assistance calls to provide crucial information for those who are hungry
- Processing credit card donations and maintaining accurate records
- Providing superior customer service to internal and external customers
- Supporting the Finance Team in its objectives
- The ideal candidate will have an Associate’s degree in accounting or related accounting experience of a minimum of 2 years. Non-profit experience is preferred.
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug-Free Workplace.