Roses Southwest Papers, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Roses Southwest Papers, Inc.
The position is accountable for maintaining accurate chart of accounts, bank reconciliation, fix asset management, project capitalization and being familiar with accounting standards to ensure compliance. Balance sheet management, cash and online banking, post check requests, and direct deposits, Quarterly P/R reports,
· Inventory activities
· Analyze variances and apply necessary adjustments
· Review costing discrepancies (standard vs. actual)
· Manufacturing activities
· Analyze waste and make adjustments to WIP
· Produce and analyze manufacturing efficiencies and utilization reports
· Partner with manufacturing, payroll, inventory and accounting personnel
· Create and analyze budget requirements and capital budgeting
?? Financial reporting
Candidate must have a BBA/BS/MS degree; ERP knowledge along with 3-5 years’ experience (manufacturing field preferred). Advanced to excellent data mining, analysis, payroll and tax knowledge skills. A high degree of attention-to-detail with a good sense of urgency and prioritizing. Initiative, above average communication skills and ability to collaborate with a multi-department team.