Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bookkeeper/Office ***Part Time***
at Sapp Bros.
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros.! We operate a chain of travel centers stretching from Utah to Pennsylvania, providing our customers with quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service. We are currently looking for a motivated and hard-working Bookkeeper / Office Admin to join our team!
The Bookkeeper / Office Admin is primarily responsible for communicating the sales, expenses, and cash auditing results from the previous day to the General Manager and Department Managers in order for them to make decisions on how to maximize efficiencies and profits. Our Bookkeepers are to maintain tight cash controls and report any breakdowns or weaknesses in the system to the General Manager.
* Audit previous day receipts and prepare daily deposit
* Enter sales ahead of daily deadline into accounting system
* Reconcile daily accounts receivable and credit cards
* Assist Store Associates look for cash variations
* File copies of accounts receivable and payable documents
* Reconcile mechanical totalizers to POS sales reports
* Enter daily Bill of Ladings into accounting software
* Enter accounts payable in accounting software
* Audit and reconcile manager's vault
* Forecast and order daily change requirements
* Order office and fuel desk supplies
* Meet daily with General Manager and Departments Heads to communicate results
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
The Bookkeeper / Office Admin must maintain a professional image at all times. If hired for this position you must provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States, be willing to undergo a criminal background and employment reference check, and be at least 16 years of age.
* Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear
* Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands
* Regularly required to lift and / or move items up to 30 pounds
* Vision requirements: Close vision, distance vision. Must be able to focus quickly between a computer screen to paper and back again regularly
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!