Scottsdale National Golf Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual - HR/Office Manager
at Scottsdale National Golf Club
This position is responsible for assisting the Grounds Maintenance department in various administrative tasks related to office management, accounting and HR/On-boarding of Grounds team members. This role must be able to speak and write English and Spanish fluently.
- Write and post job advertisements.
- Screen resumes/applicants for desired qualifications as directed by the hiring managers.
- Schedule candidates for interviews with hiring managers.
- Write and extend offers of employment.
- Submit and track background and drug testing requests to third party vendor.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation, and on-boarding of new hires.
- E verify all new hires, manage and re-verify employees for work authorization as needed.
- Assist with translating and walking employees through benefit enrollment and annual performance reviews.
- Order uniforms, hats and shoes for team members.
- Coordinate and communication any immigration issues with onsite Immigration Attorney.
- Assist with reviewing or researching vendor invoices for accuracy, investigate and resolve account discrepancies.
- Submit and follow up on maintenance work orders for the Grounds department.
- Order office and facility supplies for the department.
- Stay in regular contact with the department managers and site HR Manager to administratively support them as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Experience and Education Required:
- High School Diploma
- At least 3 years of office/administrative experience
- Prior experience working in hospitality is preferred
- Familiar with federal and state employment laws
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a must
- A professional, positive, energetic and flexible attitude
- Ability to work and manage time well with limited supervision
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an environment with competing deadlines and changing priorities
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality