Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- M-F 8-5pm
Food Services of America-Billings is a food distributor providing a full spectrum of food and supplies to our customers throughout Montana, Wyoming, and South Dakota. Our customers include independent and chain restaurants, schools, hospitals, hotels, and government foodservice operations.
When you join the FSA family, you are joining a team which puts the emphasis on you, our associate, as well as our customers. FSA is a great company to work for because we take care of our own!
Health and dental insurance is 100% company paid!
- Responsible for reconciling and analyzing general ledger activities including fixed assets and preparing financial reports for management.
- Assist in the entire close process.
- Assist and review in the budgeting process.
- Prepare, post and file monthly journal entries. This includes reversing, recurring and cost allocations.
- Reconcile and analyze all balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for top management.
- Provide branch support.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Analyze sales and business trends.
- Make recommendations to improve profitability.
- BS/BA Accounting degree or related is required.
- One year of work experience preferred.
- Audit experience preferred.
- Experience supporting multiple office locations is preferred.
- Background in accounting within the distribution, retail, or restaurant industry is a plus.
- Advanced skills with MS Access and Excel. Including V-lookups, formulas, and pivot tables.
- A self-starting, proactive problem solver with the proven ability and desire to take on and successfully accomplish special projects and process improvement assignments.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test.
- Experience with gathering and using information from a large database preferred.
- Enjoys highly detailed work with the ability to be accurate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.