Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Accounts Manager, Healthcare Sales
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- M-F 8-5
This position will be responsible for the support and coordination of all sales functions related to the Premier Group Purchasing Organization for both the Healthcare and College/University membership. As part of the corporate staff of Food Services of America, the position will interact with senior-level Corporate Sales function staff as well as Sales Executives and sales personnel located at the operating locations.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develops and executes action plans with Premier members and Premier servicing distribution centers.
- Provide support to Premier members and Premier servicing distribution centers for cost studies and related analysis, opportunity reports and audit support.
- Provide support to the Healthcare Sales teams and Sales Associates servicing Premier member accounts as it relates to problem resolution and follow up to Premier headquarters.
- Assist in providing support for RFI and RFP Supplier opportunities as reviewed by Corporate Category Management.
- Attendance at Regional member meetings representing Food Services of America.
- Attendance at Food Services of America distribution center Sales meetings in support of Premier member service activities. Participate in Premier member account meetings as needed by the Premier account Sales Associate.
- Works closely with the Corporate Director for Healthcare Sales in developing long range goals and objections to enhance the FSA Distribution experience for the Premier membership.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, with emphasis in Excel, Power Point and Access. Ability to access and work efficiently through internal systems including order entry.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Project management skills, including measurement, reporting and financial analysis
- Understanding of cost, service and quality drivers, market and technology factors, and their impact on customer contracts and services.
- Experience using business systems and analytical related software.
- Qualified applicants possess 3-5 years working in a Healthcare Foodservices Sales environment with familiarity with departmental operations.
- Ability to travel- on average 50% of the time, dependent on business requirements.
- BS or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.