Steward Health - Corporate
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Steward Health - Corporate
The Financial Analyst will serve as a business partner to both corporate and local leadership teams to drive an effective budgeting and planning process, support high-level analyses and facilitate the development and improvement of business processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting; Master's degree a plus
- 1-3 years related work experience required
- Experience with financial statement analysis
- Very strong proficiency with Excel (financial modeling & data aggregation, lookups, macros); proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Outlook; experience with Kaufman Hall Axiom software a plus
- Strong analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills and ability to critically evaluate and synthesize complex processes and large sets of data for trend analysis, operations improvement, and root cause analysis
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to effectively multi-task, make tradeoffs, take initiative, and prioritize within a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Collaborative team-player with strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to cooperate with people at all levels
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with data table structures and manipulating large data sets
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a professional, mature manner
- Health care finance experience a plus, but not required
- SQL experience a plus, but not required