Steward Health - Corporate
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Steward Health - Corporate
This position is responsible for research, analysis and reporting of revenue cycle metrics across all Steward Facilities. The analyst will also be a core member of the Steward Revenue Operations Analyst Development program.
• Development of daily, weekly and monthly analysis and reports
• Assist with ad-hoc special projects aimed at improving hospital operations and financial performance
• Travel to Steward Facilities to observe and report on field operations
• Performs other duties as requested.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Strong interest in healthcare
• Significant experience with Microsoft Excel, SQL is a plus, and statistical analysis
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Access or other database software, including table management, query design and data importing and exporting a plus
• Understanding of drivers of financial performance and statistical concepts
• Independent worker able to prioritize work to meet the needs of the organization and deliver regular and ad-hoc research, analysis and reports in a timely manner
• Highly detailed and organized
• Excellent communicator (both oral and written communication)
• Ability to work successfully with a range of team members, from entry level to executive level employees
• Academic or professional experience in Business, Accounting, Finance preferred
• Bachelor's Degree Required