Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance Reporting Accountant IV
at Steward Health Care System
Reporting to the Director of Research Administration the Finance Reporting Accountant IV is responsible for management of the day to day financial, pre-award, and post-award sponsored program activities for Steward’s Office of Research Administration
Sponsored Programs Administration:
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Access, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat is required.
[HOSPITAL or ORGANIZATION] is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.