Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Steward Health Care System
• Support Information Services business unit including but not limited to:
o Partner with cost center managers to budget and forecast expenses
o Liaise closely with budget owners on a regular basis to prepare and facilitate budget vs. actual analysis
• Work with accounting to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of transactional activities during month end close.
• Work collaboratively with IS Finance team members to ensure proper work flow of contracts, purchase orders, invoicing and payments.
• Create purchase requisitions and work with Purchasing to ensure Purchase Orders are sent to vendor in a timely manner. Ensure proper receipt of Purchase Orders.
• Work closely with vendors to ensure timely and accurate payment
• Track and analyze key financial and operational business metrics
• Develop and proactively evolve reporting in response to business needs
• Manages and maintain central repository of supplier contracts.
• Handles requests for assistance from business partners including termination of agreements and invoicing issues, and resolving same in accordance with the applicable agreement
• Monitors and reports on dates of legal significance (renewals, expirations, etc.)
• Assists business owners in understanding existing commitments and how potential contract changes may shift risk and other effects of such changes
• Manages status of current contracts that are in review/negotiation/finalization and their financial impact
• Escalates contract conflicts to management as necessary
• Experience with financial statement analysis and general ledger
• Strong proficiency with Excel (financial modeling & data aggregation, lookups, macros) and Lawson Financial software. Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word.
• Strong analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills as well as the ability to critically evaluate and synthesize complex processes and large sets of data for trend analysis, operations improvement, and root cause analysis.
• Collaborative team-player with strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to cooperate with people at all levels
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to handle highly confidential information in a professional, mature manner
• Health care or Information Technology finance experience a plus