Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior IT Compliance Auditor
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryAs a Senior IT Compliance Auditor working for Taylor Morrison you will maintain and support the Taylor Morrison Compliance Program to provide maximum performance, reliability and security.
We trust that as the Senior IT Compliance Auditor you will: (responsibilities)
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to succinctly document observations, risks, and recommendations, and tailor messaging according to the audience.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance, in particular the technology implications and requirements.
- Responsible for management and ongoing implementation of existing SOX Compliance Program
- Awareness of various data privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and others.
- Responsible for final development, management and ongoing implementation of existing CCPA Compliance Program
- Work with Legal Team and fulfill compliance requests
- An in-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools and objectives.
- Knowledge and interest in technology, including topics such as cybersecurity, cloud computing, data privacy, data analytics, mobile technologies, software development, and enterprise applications.
- Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including but not limited to COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and cloud computing frameworks.
- Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables including planning memos, process flows, risk and control matrices, work programs, and audit reports.
- Ability to translate technical topics and audit issues into "business speak" to be understood by executives.
- Supervisory experience of teams including mentoring / coaching, oversight and review of work, coordination across teams, and understanding how to motivate
- Technology related bachelor’s degree (e.g., Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Cybersecurity) or business-related bachelor’s degree with a concentration in technology.
- 3+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Proficiency in the use of Audit board.
- Working knowledge of data analytics / visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, IDEA, ACL, PowerBI), SharePoint, cloud technologies, and RPA tools.
- Professional Certification such as CISA, CIA, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, PMP, CPA, or similar strongly preferred.
- Willing to occasionally local and overnight travel
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position reports through the IT organization but works with the Internal Audit organization where needed to achieve our compliance goals.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher-level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.