Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Revenue Cycle Manager
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Billing & Reimbursements
- Billing & Collections
- Weekly Hours
- 30+ hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Revenue Cycle Manager. Reporting to the Revenue Cycle Director, the ideal individual will possess a strong understanding of the revenue cycle workflow, be innovative, and enjoy a high level of interaction with others. If you’re a focused, resourceful individual with a high level of integrity this may be just the opportunity you’ve been seeking.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
The Revenue Cycle Manager is responsible for budgeting, financial reporting, financial analysis, productivity monitoring and reporting, and management of the daily processes of the Revenue Cycle Department. This position will oversee the teams that manage accounts, communications with insurance, collections, contract analysis, cash posting, billing transactions with patients, and report creation. The Revenue Cycle Manager, in coordination with the CFO and Director of Revenue Cycle, helps ensure departmental efficiency, the detection of billing system errors and problems, as well as the remediation of identified issues. Finally, the Revenue Cycle Manager is an expert in the use of the Enterprise Practice Management System (EPM)EPMnd trains staff on proper use of the EPM.
- EPMSupervise, monitor and track team’s productivity, work plan adherence and quality results
- Manages staff performance through effective, regular and timely feedback, including regular one-on-one meetings and timely completion of performance reviews, and holding employees accountable for meeting deliverables and following Terros Health’s values and policies and procedures
- Effectively handles employee complaints in a timely manner
- Models behavior in alignment with Terros Health’s values that inspires change, demonstrates flexibility and engages employees
- Effectively manages and plans department workflow and staffing to meet deliverables with quality outcomes even when the unexpected occurs
- Provides leadership and mentoring to individuals reporting directly to this position. Develops and maintains an annual development plan for each team member
- Ensures staff member adherence to regulations, company policies, HIPAA laws, CMS, RBHA, HRSA (FQHCFQHCd AHCCCS guidelines and statutes, and contract requirements
- Continually seeks opportunities for improving the delivery and support of revenue cycle activities and programs
- In conjunction with the CFO, Director of Revenue Cycle, and other finance team members, assist in the development and continual refinement of department productivity and financial dashboards
- Ability to coordinate with and provide support to operational managers on matters pertaining to financial analysis, operational analysis, expense management, and resource allocation
- Works with Finance and Accounting on resolving any issues between EPM EPM G/L
- Proactively manages collections process
- Becomes the EPM EPMert and go to individual in the following areas: charge capture; claims creation and edit resolution; billing batch creation; cash receipts and posting; incoming EOB EOBagement and posting; and special claims clean-up projects
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Healthcare Administration. Experience in lieu of education will be considered
- Minimum of 10 years’ supervisory experience in a large medical group practice with emphasis on back-office functions (claims submission, A/R follow-up, customer service, and cash services)
- Experience with high claims volume. > 50,000 claims per month
- FQHC billing and collections experience desired
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the end to end claims process
- Comprehensive knowledge of claims management, HIPAA standards, CMS and RBHA requirements, managed care, CPT, and HCPS coding
- Knowledge in healthcare compliance including privacy and security regulations, confidentiality laws, access and release of information
- Must have ability to form working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization. Strong, positive interpersonal skills to collaborate with Senior Management, Medical Providers, and Executive level staff
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information and reach sound conclusions
- Knowledge of medical terminology, classification systems, and vocabulary
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions remaining compliant with internal controls and standard operating procedures
- Appreciation of timeliness with resolving issues and determining priorities. Strong planning and delegation skills including ability to develop and cross-train staff
- Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy.