The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MANAGER, CONTRACT COMPLIANCE, CORRECTIONAL HEALTHCARE
at The Geo Group
Facility: CONTRACT COMPLIANCE
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position assists in providing compliance oversight on Correctional Health Care areas. Compliance services include monitoring all aspects of administrative as well as clinical services through on-site and remote audits and review of record material.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs on-site contract compliance audits at correctional, detention and RRC facilities where GEO is responsible for health care to determine adherence to regulatory, accreditation and contractual obligations and policies and procedures.
- Participates on audit teams and provides input into compliance audit reports to management in a timely manner.
- Makes recommendations, as appropriate, for all non-compliant findings.
- Actively supports and monitors efforts to validate corrective measures are in place to support full compliance with regulatory, contractual, policy and accreditation obligations.
- Adheres to and implements policies of the Contract Compliance Department.
- Assists with compiling, evaluating, analyzing and reporting outcome measures.
- Analyzes and compares the key processes across correctional health care and identifies best practices and submits recommendation to management for implementation.
- Maintains ongoing communication with staff to develop and enhance positive working relationships and maintain high quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Medical professional license required; preferred at least an RN degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in progressively responsible positions in the health care industry.
- Five (5) years of experience in progressively responsible positions in a Correctional setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of American Corrections Association (ACA) standards, Joint Commission and NCCHC accreditation extremely desirable.
- Must possess a working knowledge of contract legal requirements.
- Experience in compliance and quality management strongly preferred.
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to proof read and edit.
- Ability to speak with employees at all levels within or outside of the organization. Ability to make presentations before diverse audiences.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Well organized, multi-task oriented.
- Must be available for extensive travel.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation.
- Ability to use computers and the necessary software applications used by the department.