The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Contract Finance & Pricing
at The Geo Group
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - CORPORATE
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at proving technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
Under limited supervision, this position manages daily financial tasks, including reviewing and analyzing financial contract language, profit & loss analysis and administrative management of Salesforce. Typical functions include profitability reviews, identifying cost inefficiencies, budgeting and forecasting processes and procedures for EM and ISAP. Provide direct support to Management, as well as oversight and support to field operations and business office staff.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating financial performance of company with primary focus on EM Contracts. Additional support on ISAP financials will be expected.
- Responsible for research and analysis on month end reporting. Compiles financial reports, ensures accuracy of data, in a professional manner suitable for executive management review.
- Oversees and handles the Administration of CRM (Salesforce or other software platforms). Works closely with the Business Development (Sales) Team to ensure CRM is being fully utilized to manage, plan, and report on Sales opportunities. Provides necessary training to all Salesforce users.
- Oversees the financial components of all contracts, monitors contracts to ensure financial obligations are being met in accordance with the requirements contained within. Works closely with Accounting to verify billing rates match contracted rates.
- Reviews contract profitability and creates reports and dashboards to be shared with executive management.
- Be familiar with ERP system and process flow so as to identify and analyze manufacturing cost and usage inefficiencies and helps develop, implement and drive cost reduction plans.
- Reviews proposals and new contracts for financial impact and pricing.
- Ensures the accounting close process proceeds appropriately in regards to specific requirements handled by the Finance department, meeting deadlines and working within Company guidelines.
- Oversee staff who focus on understanding and improving costs and analyzing participant data, financial data, and ensure the integrity of ISAP reporting.
- Responsible for the coordination of the budget and forecast process, meeting all deadlines. Provide recommendations to the BI Executive Team for revenue forecasts and operating margin.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field such as Business, Finance, or Accounting required.
- Five (5) years of work experience in a finance-related role required with budget preparation/control or administration of government contracts.
- Expert in CRM Administration (preferably Salesforce but other options considered)
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel software, including V-lookups and pivot tables.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Analytical ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lead projects and improve processes.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, well organized with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal effectively with customers, employees, sales staff, and all levels of Company management.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to work independently.
- Must exhibit leadership qualities to gain the respect of all employees.
- Ability to write reports in a clear and concise manner and create professional presentations.
- Ability and desire to work in a cooperative manner and to make management decisions.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Must live in the U.S. 3 of the last 5 years (military and study abroad accepted).
- Ability to pass a federal background check and obtain a suitability determination.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
As a Manager, Contract Finance & Pricing, you will be part of a stable, established, and yet still growing organization with a great deal of diversification that will present you with a range of different challenges. We value your hard work and professional dedication and will reward you with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
Your benefits will include:
- Three (3) weeks paid time off
- Eleven (11) paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Various discount programs