The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PROGRAM FIDELITY SPECIALIST
at The Geo Group
Facility: EL PASO (CAE)
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position assists in developing, implementing and providing resources for the Company’s effort to comply with the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) ), American Correctional Association (ACA), Division of Criminal Justice (DCJ) Standards and both department and local policy. Additionally, the position conducts internal Quality Control Program (QCP) audits, assists in customer audit responses and tracks corrective measures, employee training, and other duties associated with the facility’s ability to substantiate compliance with required contractual or regulatory standards. Finally, it also collects, researches, analyzes and reports on program outcomes data to determine the effectiveness, quality and integrity of programs and identifies areas of improvement.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the PREA, ACA, DCJ Standards and facilities audit compliance resource for facility/facilities.
- Maintains accurate and complete data on compliance with policies and standards procedures and related data through quality control reviews.
- Assists multiple Facility Directors in securing resources for compliance and auditing, certification and training as required.
- Collects and reviews statistics for required monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports.
- Reviews performance indicators and data to report on areas of improvement or concerns.
- Develops, prepares, and generates ongoing and ad-hoc special reports pertaining to contract compliance issues.
- Assists with staff training and offender training at multiple locations.
- Conducts internal QCP audits focused on compliance with operations, security, programs, maintenance, sanitation, staff training, and customer contract.
- Researches, compiles and collates data on program outcomes from both internal and customer sources.
- Analyses, evaluates and reports on program outcome data for both internal and external management to determine the effectiveness of programs, program successes in alignment with standards and areas for improvement.
- Conducts internal reviews and audits to ensure compliance with customer contracts, internal standards and requirements.
- Collaborates with the customer and Contract liaisons and with Management Teams to ensure that program policies, goals and objectives are aligned with customer outcome benchmarks and to discuss program outcome data and develop and communicate necessary adjustments to improve outcomes.
- Works with multiple Facility Director to determine intermediate outcome measures in alignment with customer outcome goals. Reviews internal standards and sets tracking methods to meet benchmarks and timelines for meeting the same.
- Determines appropriate on-site technical assistance and assists managers with providing support as needed in deficit areas.
- Assists with compiling, evaluating, analyzing and reporting outcome measures to validate success of program model in alignment with standards.
- Trains program staff on issues of contract compliance and quality assurance.
- Monitors programmatic systems and procedures to achieve and maintain optimal effectiveness of operational programs.
- Works to achieve continual improvement in customer service and outcomes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice or related field or statistics and two (2) years of experience in working with or on contract and compliance issues. (A combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration at management’s discretion.)
- Knowledge of the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) preferred.
- Knowledge of internal QCP methods and practices preferred.
- Knowledge of ACA Standards preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis preferred.
- Ability to work independently or in collaboration with others.
- Well organized, multi-task oriented.
- Occasional travel may be requested.
- Ability to work with others by training, supporting, and assisting achievement of divisional objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written correspondence.
- Ability to develop accurate and effective reports that may explain technical information.
- Ability to work with computers and the applicable software used by the facility.