The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PROGRAM FIDELITY SPECIALIST
at The Geo Group
Facility: SOUTH EAST TEXAS TRANSITIONAL CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position assists in developing, implementing and providing resources for the Company’s effort to comply with the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) and associated standards. Additionally, the position conducts internal Quality Control Program (QCP) audits, PREA investigations and reports, customer audit responses, employee training, and other duties associated with the facility’s ability to substantiate compliance with required contractual or regulatory standards. Finally, it also collects, researches, analyzes and reports on program outcomes data to determine the effectiveness, quality and integrity of programs and identifies areas of improvement.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the PREA compliance resource for the facility.
- Maintains accurate and complete data on PREA issues including clients, investigations and allegations, policies and procedures and related data through management of the PREA files.
- Assists Facility Director in securing resources for compliance and auditing, certification and training as required.
- Collects and reviews statistics for required annual reports.
- Reviews annual performance indicators and data to report on areas of improvement or concerns.
- Develops, prepares, and generates ongoing and ad-hoc special reports pertaining to contract compliance issues.
- Responds to requests for information from the PREA files or case records in a timely and professional manner.
- Works closely with the Facility Director on all PREA related matters.
- Actively facilitates the implementation and compliance of PREA standards.
- Assists with staff training, offender training, and PREA investigations as needed.
- Conducts internal QCP audits focused on compliance with operations, security, programs, maintenance, sanitation, staff training, and TDCJ contract.
- Researches, compiles and collates data on program outcomes from both internal and customer sources.
- Analyses, evaluates and reports on program outcome data for both internal and external management to determine the effectiveness of programs, program successes and areas for improvement.
- Conducts internal reviews and audits of STTC to ensure compliance with customer contracts, internal standards and requirements.
- Collaborates with the customer and with STTC Management to ensure that program policies, goals and objectives are aligned with customer outcome benchmarks.
- Works with Facility Director to determine intermediate outcome measures in alignment with customer outcome goals. Sets internal standards, tracking methods, benchmarks and timelines for meeting the same.
- Meets with Contract Monitor, internal staff members, facility management, and community members on a regular basis to discuss program outcome data and develop and communicate necessary adjustments to improve outcomes.
- Determines appropriate on-site technical assistance and assists managers with providing support as needed in deficit areas.
- Assists with compiling, evaluating, analyzing and reporting outcome measures to validate success of the STTC program model.
- Trains program staff on issues of contract compliance and quality assurance.
- Assists managers to ensure that the facility functions in a manner that satisfies contractual obligations.
- Develops timely and accurate reports on the status of program operations for customers and facility management.
- Monitors programmatic systems and procedures to achieve and maintain optimal effectiveness of operational programs.
- Works to achieve continual improvement in customer service and outcomes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice or related field or statistics and two (2) years of experience in working with or on contract and compliance issues. (A combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration at management’s discretion.)
- Knowledge of the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) preferred.
- Knowledge of internal QCP methods and practices preferred.
- Knowledge of ACA Standards preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis preferred.
- Ability to work independently or in collaboration with others.
- Well organized, multi-task oriented.
- Occasional travel may be requested.
- Ability to work with others by training, supporting, and assisting achievement of divisional objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written correspondence.
- Ability to develop accurate and effective reports that may explain technical information.
- Ability to work with computers and the applicable software used by the facility.