The High Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hotel Night Auditor
at The High Companies
High Hotels Ltd., is a leading operator of select-service and extended stay hotels across three states: PA, NJ, & NY. We strive to maintain the highest standards in guest service and overall product quality.
If you're looking for a career that offers growth opportunities and values its coworkers, then join our team at theSpringHill Suites by Marriott, Center Valley as a Night Auditor! This position is 3rd shift, from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am.
Night Auditors will be responsible for balancing revenue and expense transactions. They will also maintain the safety and security of the hotels guests and co-workers. This team member should enjoy working independently. Highly organized individuals will thrive in this position.
Areas of responsibility for our night audit staff include:
- Assisting guests with arrival and departure
- Taking, modifying, and canceling guest reservations
- Cash handling
- Posting and running night audit reports
- Maintains the hotel safety and security standards
- Communicate hotel facilities and services to all guests
- Maintain daily logs
- Delivery of express check out receipts and newspapers as needed
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following educational and work qualifications:
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED) preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Must be capable of handling money accurately
- Reading, math, and communication skills
- General knowledge of bookkeeping and auditing preferred
- Ability to work weekends and holidays is required