Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa
Hotel:Phoenix Glendale Renaissance
· Keep accurate accounts of cash, checks, and credit transactions
· Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity
· Address guest complaints, issues and/or requests in friendly and professional manner taking initiative to resolve all issues. Ensure that all matters are resolved or addressed with the proper department head.
· Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities
· Manages daily paperwork including occupancy report, guest list, cash drawer summary, balance sheet, account summary, history file, and housekeeping report
· Performs duties of a guest service agent
· May be required to make management decisions in a manager’s absence
· Effectively utilize excel, workbooks, and access to submit reports to corporate office as appropriate
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
Atrium Hospitality is now one of the largest hotel management companies in the United States and we're still growing. As a result of our growth, we are always looking for great talent to join our organization. As owners and managers, we are responsible for the positive experiences of our guests and associates, and we strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business:
Perseverance: We will be better today than we were yesterday.
Respect: We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
Service: We deliver the best guest experience possible. We are a home away from home for our guests, and we are charged with making them feel safe and welcome.
Teamwork: Our associates are our family, and we provide them the resources and support needed to produce the best work environment possible.
In addition to our core values, we believe that being a responsible community partner is a defining characteristic of the Atrium Hospitality culture, including supporting a range of civic and community activities. We pride ourselves on four impactful pillars that support our associates, our communities and our future: Wellness, Embracing those with Disabilities, Sustainability, and Education. When a candidate makes the decision to join Atrium Hospitality, they are entrusting the very engaged and invested leaders of this great organization to support, encourage, coach, develop and inspire excellence in them. This leadership responsibility is a critical one, accepted with the pride and gravity it deserves. We recognize that when we do this well, we reap the rewards of a productive and engaged team; it is key to the success of Atrium Hospitality. The voices and opinions of our associates truly matter. We encourage, welcome, expect and act upon their input to help us make decisions that are in the best interest of our teams and the continued growth and sustainability of the organization.