Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Payroll Specialist (Part-time, remote)
- Calculate, prepare and record weekly payroll in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure accurate data by preparing, running and analyzing reports as necessary and recording any necessary adjustments.
- Processes and inputs employee personnel action forms, tax information, garnishment calculations, deductions, etc. accurately.
- Customer service to all employees regarding all payroll concerns.
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting (W-2, W-2c, etc.).
- Prepares payroll-related reports and ad-hoc financial and operational reporting, as requested.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality whether in regard to payroll, other employee (or persons receiving service) information or any aspect of the work produced, seen, discussed or overheard in the Finance and Accounting Department. (Operate with integrity!)
Skill / Requirements
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in processing payroll.
- Intermediate to advanced capabilities with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook.
- Associate Degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
- Strong knowledge of ADP payroll processing required.
- Strong accounting, analytical, and investigative skills with a strong comprehension of complex concepts.
- Understand and adhere to the requirements of GAAP and other statutory accounting principles.
- Communicate effectively and disseminate pertinent information efficiently.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters pertaining to payroll-related priorities, deadlines, and some procedural changes.
- Able to make sound ethical decisions.
- Work effectively accurately under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all individuals across departments.
- Capability to work and think independently with minimal guidance & willingness to take ownership of assigned responsibilities and work product.
If you are interested to be a part of a fast-growing startup and join our mission to enable every family to have access to high-quality care for their loved ones in need, please apply here: https://truecare24.vcv.ai/r/payroll_specialist