Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TTEC is seeking an Accounting Intern to join our Enterprise Services team.
TTEC's Accounting organization is a global team with a common focus - to deliver operational excellence consistent with GAAP, conform to the highest standard of ethics, and develop future leaders for the business. The philosophy of our new accounting leadership is to provide opportunities for our employees to gain valuable experience, allowing people to grow their careers both within the accounting department while also promoting mobility to other departments within the business like Finance, Audit, or Pricing. Bottom line, we're making it possible to build a robust career path and provide experiences that will keep you challenged throughout your internship!
What you'll be doing:
- Recording standard journal entries
- Catalog Contracts for Revenue 606 Standard implementation
- Preform standard month-end balancing checks for accounting close
- Maintain SOX Controls for Account Reconciliation Tracker
- Execute monthly financial reports in Hyperion and Oracle
- Preparation of Hyperion financial reports for accounting close
- Month-end accounting close process
- Basics of account reconciliations
- Financial reporting tools (Oracle, Hyperion, MSBI)
- General Ledger and Sub-Ledger accounting basics
- Basics of financial report writing
- Financial analysis of P&L and Balance Sheet (trends and explanation)
- Basics of revenue recognition and the new accounting standard ASC 606
What skills you'll need:
- Working to obtain a BS/BA in Accounting
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Who We Are:
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC's business processes and operations.
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.