Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director - Finance
Location - Denver, Colorado - TTEC HQ
TTEC is seeking a Director of Finance for their FP&A team that will bemanaging the enterprise-wide Information Technology department across multipleTTEC segments. We are looking for a strategic thinker with proven recordof sound financial guidance and strong technical expertise. Thiscandidate will operationalize ideas with the capacity to work in a fast paceenvironment. This position presents detailed monthly financialperformance updates to leadership of the IT organization, including insights tothe drivers of budget/forecast variances and advising on actionable items toachieve business objectives. We are looking for a highly detailedindividual capable of presenting financial performance to our leadership teamin a proactive and commercial way.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Leading the annual budget and quarterly forecast process; working closely with all levels of the IT organization to define strategies and financial roadmaps to achieve financial targets and costs optimization strategies
- Build a partnership with the IT organization, becoming a trusted financial advisor regarding business performance metrics and actionable items to meet key business objectives
- Prepare consolidated monthly and quarterly reporting packages with review of key metrics, business drivers and trend analysis identifying variances to budget and historical comparisons for Senior Management
- Develop analytical frameworks to assist decision-making by senior TTEC management on IT business strategy
- Analyze and interpret financial and operational data and transfer it into meaningful information used to drive actions and results
- Conduct hands-on financial and business operations modeling that incorporates internal and external data sources
- Work with Procurement and the IT team on analyzing new and existing vendor spend and renewals and provide feedback on cost insights to Pricing such that they can improve their models
- Work with Corporate Accounting teams to support the accurate accounting and reporting of costs in accordance with GAAP; need to have an understanding of GAAP and corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Manage and develop a team of Finance professionals continuously improving eNPS and Employee Engagement
- Driving a team culture of ownership beyond variances analysis and creating a mindset of thinking outside of the box
- BA/BS in Accounting / Finance
- 8 years of relevant experience including financial planning and analysis, financial modeling and business support in a corporate environment, ideally having exposure and understanding of technology
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) and proven experience in cultivating collaborative working relationships with teams across an organization
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Expertise in financial modeling, P&L ownership, and cost analysis
- MBA in Accounting or Finance or CPA or CFA
- Experience in deploying and utilizing Management Reporting Tools (Essbase)
- Experience with technology budgeting and how an Information Technology organization functions
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.