Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Analytics Consultant
TTEC Consulting's Insights Practice is looking for a ‘Senior Analytic Consultant' focused on providing value-added analytics and business recommendations to clients and internal stakeholders. This person will identify and conduct data-driven projects and analyses that support operational, employee, and labor initiatives and improvements. The role also involves providing strategic direction on the development of future analytic solutions and offerings, including analytic offering generation, development and road mapping, and business case rationale and financial impact support.
We combine human insight and the speed of technology to transform our clients' interactions with their customers. Advanced analytics of the customer experience and customer interactions is our expertise.
Check out our website below to learn more about what we do and how we help our clients.
What you'll be doing:
An important part of this role is conducting business analysis that drives and informs strategic recommendations for our internal teams and our clients. This hands-on role includes: supporting existing operational, employee, and labor analytic projects, coordination with internal/external data teams, spreadsheet / financial analysis, data interpretation, and advanced presentation and storytelling of complex analytic topics to top level executives. In addition, this role requires the ability to be a thought leader and identify future initiatives and analytic offerings to expand the analytic scope of our relationship with clients.
- Identify data-driven recommendations to improve / optimize operational, employee performance and satisfaction, and customer satisfaction metrics through in depth operational, employee and labor analyses
- Develop executive level presentations that are clear, compelling, visually appealing
- Inform, influence and contribute to ongoing reporting and monitoring of key metrics through visualization tools, such as Power BI
- Generate and contribute to new initiative and analytic offering development, support, and sell in
- Preferred location: Denver or Boston
- Occasional travel < 25%
What you'll bring to us:
The candidate we are seeking will possess in-depth analytic experience, with a solid track record of presenting analytic topics to senior leaders. Demonstrated leadership skills, including project management and client (internal and external) management, are required. An ability to turn data into insights and recommendations is critical. The ideal candidate will have the ability to think analytically (to mine the data), creatively (to develop analytic initiatives and future offerings), and strategically (to deliver business results for TTEC and our clients).
- 5 years of hands-on experience developing and delivering data-driven analyses and initiatives to senior leaders
- Superior and proven presentation and storytelling capabilities, taking complex analytic topics and ideas and clearly communicating to senior leaders
- Experience leveraging data to identify new initiatives all the way from concept to business case support and rationale
- Experience in conducting database analytics / data-driven analyses, understanding of business outsourcing and customer care concepts and practices is a plus
- Analytic thinker with a proven ability to interpret analytic output and translate data into insights and recommendations
- Familiarity and comfort with data visualization tools, PowerBI experience is a plus
- Previous work with operational, employee, customer care or call center analytics is a plus
- Superior proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint expected
- Business, economics, or quantitative methods background required
- MBA or business graduate degree preferred
What skills you'll need:
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills including experience presenting analytical results to clients and internal stakeholders
- Experience in labor, workforce or employee analytics preferred
- Experience or familiarity will customer care or call centers preferred
- Comfortable working in a team-oriented, deadline driven environment
- Creativity to identify and develop new analytic solutions based on data-driven support and client interactions/feedback
- Strong attention to detail expected
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Flexible schedules, top notch campus with on- site café and sunny patio
- Rich wellness program and health incentives