Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Tax Analyst
TTEC(formerly TeleTech) is seeking an experienced Senior Tax Analyst to join our Enterprise Services team at ourGlobal Corporate Headquarters, based in Denver, Colorado.
OurTax team brings significant value and contribution to our company by ensuringcompliance with federal, state and foreign tax authorities. At TTEC, our Tax professionalsalso focus on the planning of future tax strategies and work to make asubstantial contribution to business decision making.
What you'll be doing:
As our business continues togrow, it is vital that that our Tax Department is expanded to contribute to thebottom line business. TTEC is looking for strong Tax professionals with highlyspecialized skills in complying with the complex tax requirements of federal,state and foreign tax authorities. We are also interested in speaking with youif you are currently in public accounting with an interest in cultivating acareer in corporate tax. At TTEC, our Tax professionals focus on theplanning of future tax strategies and work to make a substantial contributionto business decision making.
What you'll bring to us:
- Responsiblefor quarterly provision calculations for multiple entities and will assist withthe global consolidated provision and financial reporting
- Responsiblefor the preparation and review of federal, state, local, and international taxestimates, calculations, and tax returns
- Responsiblefor coordination with outside service providers for compliance on legalentities as assigned
- Analysisof balance sheet tax accounts and monthly reconciliations for individualcompanies including any necessary accruals and/or adjusting entries
- Researchtax return filing position and prepare memos and other documentation related toindividual companies
- VATand GST Filings
- Assistwith statutory and income tax audits for assigned companies
- Specialprojects as assigned
Whatskills you'll need:
- Undergraduateaccounting degree required. CPA and/or MST desirable
- 4 years tax experience (federal, state, or international) preferred orequivalent experience in public accounting with a desire to specialize incorporate tax
- Demonstratedability to adapt to changing roles and responsibilities
- Workingknowledge of tax compliance systems and software
- Experiencewith tax research material and applications
Who We Are:
TTECis a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our nearly 50,000 employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from our four customer experiencesegments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide anamazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guiderelationships with clients, their customers and each other.
OurEnterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facingproduct and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for ourclients. Whether Information Technology,Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our HumanCapital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC's business processesand
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.