Tull, Forsberg & Olson, PLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tax Manager - CPA
at Tull, Forsberg & Olson, PLC
The opportunity is here, now, to be a part of the management team and to have ownership in a well-established and growing CPA firm. We will challenge you to be a leader, excel in your tax knowledge, provide world class service to clients, and to search for creative solutions that help clients grow their businesses. We offer exciting and challenging engagement opportunities with a diverse group of clients across a myriad of industries. You can be in control of your career advancement with the abundant opportunity with our Firm.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance services
- Supervise work of team members and review work product for completeness and accuracy, providing review comments and professional development, as needed
- Manage client relationships and expectations
- Manage tax engagements
- Ensure clients comply with all applicable authorities, while at the same time minimizing their tax and reporting burdens
What You Need for this Position
- Licensed CPA
- 8 years of relevant tax experience in public accounting
- Ability to manage multiple client engagements
- Supervisory experience of client service teams - Executive presence and ability to act as primary client contact
- Ability to be creative thinker and provide value and ideas to clients and the Firm
What's In It for You
- Contributing to making a difference in Client's businesses.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great benefits packages including, health, and 401(k) plan
- Competitive Salary
Located in north central Phoenix and one of Arizona's largest, locally-owned CPA and business advisory firms. We are looking for a stellar Tax Manager to join our team and become a trusted business advisor to our clients. We provide top quality accounting and auditing, tax, and a variety of consulting services to private companies in a variety of industries. We're dedicated to professional excellence, integrity, and community service. This position will manage clients and staff and will work within a number of niches including Manufacturing/Retail/Distribution, Restaurants, Construction, Real Estate, and Individual/Estate/Gift.