Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Unified Physician Management
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for ensuring proper accounting procedures and controls, applying cash to accrual entries and recording of all month-end journal entries. The Senior Accountant will also be responsible for preparing accurate and timely financial statements in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for various divisions.
- Performs general ledger entries by analyzing accounts and verifying information
- Maintain the method behind and enter allocation entries
- Maintain division of revenue and expenses amongst multiple departments and locations
- Maintain patient stipend card inventory
- Ensure accurate timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close by completing account analysis reconciliations and review
- Provide continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities and explain monthly variances
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes
- Coordinate information and work closely with Clinical Research Director
- Provide financial reports for various research sites as needed
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of four years of relevant accounting experience
- Proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks
- Experience with CRIO (Clinical Research Management system) a plus
- Experience in a Healthcare setting preferred
- CPA preferred
- Public accounting experience a plus
- Experience communicating logically and clearly both orally and in writing
- Demonstrate ability to work in a matrixed, fast-paced office environment
- Ability to provide excellent, client-focused service
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity
- Well organized, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please use the link below to apply.