Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Treasury Analyst
at Unified Physician Management
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 700
The Senior Treasury Analyst supports the Treasury Operations team in the execution of daily tasks related to cash management and reporting of Corporate and Care Center activities, cash flow forecasting, and various research and analyses as the needs arise. The Senior Treasury Analyst will function in a more prominent role and should be expected to work independently on assigned tasks as well as collaborative in nature. This role is expected to assist Treasury Operations leadership in managing department staff and performing more complex tasks.
- Assists the Sr. Director of Treasury Operations and the Treasury Manager in managing UPM’s banking relationships.
- Prepares weekly funding wires to / from UPM Care Centers.
- Initiates/reviews internal and external fund transfers for payment and management of liquidity.
- Supports the Treasury Operations Manager and Sr. Director in the ongoing management of Treasury Operations and the support provided to Corporate and its Care Centers including the coordination, execution and maintenance of banking documentation, policies and procedures and identification and implementation of best practices.
- Prepares and analyzes cash flows through the maintenance and development of cash flow forecasting tools.
- Prepares daily cash reports and cash determination needs for review and assessment by the Treasury Operations Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring all cash transactions are monitored, deposited and posted in a timely manner. Monitors ACH and wire payment cycles between the bank and Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience: 4-7 years of related experience in a healthcare setting (not required).
- Certifications: A Certified Public Accountant, Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus but not required