Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Hidden (17350)
- Workdays Available
- Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Shifts Available
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients’ success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the accurate and timely administration of the final pay process for security officers and support staff in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, USVI, and Canada. The position is based in our corporate offices in Conshohocken and reports to the Payroll Supervisor.
In addition to the requirement of regular and predictable attendance for this position,
- Process final pay on a bi-weekly, weekly and daily payroll basis for 150,000 employees.
- Complete pay adjustments for change of status requests
- Run payroll batch process on a daily basis
- Process stop pay requests
- Manage multiple daily payroll deadlines effectively
- Advance knowledge of multi state payroll compliance to ensure we are satisfying each states unique and specific legal guidelines
Primary Competencies or Non-Negotiables:
- All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, professional manner.
- All employees are properly screened and licensed.
- All employees meet training standards and requirements.
- All employee relations are managed appropriately.
- All employees are paid accurately and on time.
- All clients are billed accurately and on time.
- All contracts are managed according to company and client requirements. Contract compliance is everybody’s responsibility.
- Assume ownership for our company’s success.
- Promote and embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion.
- Take ownership of issues, seek solutions.
- Take responsibility, do the right thing.
- Project energy and enthusiasm.
- You are part of a team and have a responsibility to everyone on it.
FIELD (i.e. Accounting, IT, Marketing, Sales)
LIST REQUIRED CERTIFICATION(S) If applicable
High School Diploma or GED
Previous payroll experience strongly preferred
At least one year previous payroll experience
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills to effectively document and report important information with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure all process steps are followed and data/information is correct
- Ability to multi task and finish process steps while handling multiple interruptions and changing priorities in a high volume work environment
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery, and integrity through proven client and customer relationships, both internal and external
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment while also working in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Flexible to work overtime when necessary
- Experience with WinTeam a plus but not mandatory.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.