Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Crisis Management Center Analyst - Multinational Bank/Financial Company - Lower Manhattan
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Hidden (8730)
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday, Saturday - Sunday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking a Crisis Management Center Analyst for a Multinational Bank / Financial Company located in lower Manhattan, New York City.
The Crisis Management Center, based in New York City is responsible for monitoring internal and external events that occur twenty-four hour/seven days a week around the world. The CMC serves as the focal point for managing and coordinating a response to incidents which may put people, business, reputation, and/or facilities at risk. The Crisis Management Center Analyst will assume primary responsibility for monitoring events that have the potential to impact the firm or its people. The Analyst will monitor security systems and information sources to assess any possible impact to employees or clients. The Analyst will assist with crisis response, ensuring relevant events are escalated and responded to in an effective and timely manner.
Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k offered after 90 days.
JOB SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assume primary responsibility for monitoring and assessing potential impact of local and global events via all source collection efforts.
- Ensure events that could potentially impact the firm are escalated to the Crisis Manager and relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Communicate and coordinate with security supervisors, engineers, and fire command for any and all local physical security issues and alarms.
- Monitor/coordinate response to local physical security alarms received through the alarm system.
- Provision emergency/after-hours employee building access.
- Produce accurate communications in time sensitive situations.
- Contact travelers to confirm their safety and provide any assistance needed in time of incident.
- Maintain proficiency in Crisis Management tools.
- Access critical information in a timely manner.
- Maintain awareness of emerging trends and incidents in geographic areas / countries where the firm conducts business, has facilities and personnel, or where firm personnel travel for business or personal reasons.
- Incidents may include natural disasters, demonstrations, terrorist threats, power outages, extreme weather, and other topical threats.
- In a crisis, be responsible for logging and reporting on the sequence of events and the companies response.
- Coordinate and support business continuity globally with other CMC’s based around the world.
- As necessary, field and escalate inquiries from employees regarding daily security concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficiency with standard office computer and web applications (Outlook, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to operate under stress in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Equally comfortable working independently or collaboratively on a project, often under compressed timelines.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Highly responsive and proactive, able to own tasks from start to finish.
- Maintain high level of attention to detail.
- Previous knowledge or strong desire to learn about crisis management issues and international security risks around the world.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.