The Arc Tampa Bay
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Arc Tampa Bay
Primary Functions: Under the direction of the Associate Executive Director of Financial Services, this person will manage the financial services department if the A.E.D. is not available. In addition this person will manage cash flow including all accounts receivable procedures and accounts payable.
- Responsible for procedural updates in the Accounts Receivable subsystem and processing all receivables including accruals as well as cash.
- Decides those items deemed non-receivables and calculates contra entries.
- Manages cash specifically through knowledge of balances through reconciliations in all accounts and decides cash outflow.
- Direct Manager over Accounts Payable positions (hiring, evaluations, pay increases, etc.).
- Singularly performs HUD accounting for all HUD projects from financial preparation to include REAC filings annually.
- Functions as primary liaison with the public accounting firm regarding all year end and interim audits.
- Acts as primary grant billing expert. Setting up on-line billing systems and procedures.
- Corresponds with outside coordinators (including FL and D.C.) to ensure proper billing rates are in affect and coordinating internal billing procedures to match. Variances and errors are reconciled at least monthly with the help of the Contract Specialist.
- Provide assistance and support in the budget preparation process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Associate Executive Director of Finance or designee.
Skill / Requirements
Qualifications: Minimum 4-year degree in Business majoring in Accounting from an accredited University or College. Two (2) years experience in public or private accounting a plus.
We value our dedicated team of employees by offering a comprehensive benefits package.
- Medical and Dental insurance at NO cost to employee
- Low cost vision insurance
- Free gym membership
- Tax Sheltered retirement plan with employer match up $.75 on the dollar, up to 4% of annual salary, after 1 year of employment
- Life Insurance at no cost to employee
- Full-time, steady schedule with a variety of shifts and locations to choose from
- Large, stable organization with opportunities for growth