Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Manager
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
*Please no staffing/recruitment agency reach out.*
The Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible for managing the Accounts Receivable Specialists to ensure appropriate billing of invoices, timely resolution of customer billing inquiries and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable Specialists to ensure departmental goals are met in an efficient and effective method
- Actively monitor outstanding balances for customers and direct follow up efforts to collect on outstanding balances in a timely manner
- Establish and monitor credit limits in accordance with Company policy
- Evaluate current processes for efficiencies, up to and including evaluating our current environment/tools for best practices
- Design and implement reporting for distribution to internal and external clients to facilitate payment
- Perform back up duties and any required training, as needed, for the other Accounts Receivable Specialists
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors or Associates degree is preferred but commiserate experience will be considered
- Minimum of 5 years of Accounts Receivable and Collections experience
- Previous experience managing and/or supervising a team is preferred
- Proficiency in Oracle and/or Salesforce is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences
- Strong attention to detail is required to be successful in the role
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence both internally and externally
- Self-motivated, highly organized with the ability to prioritize independently while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and assign work and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.