Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be responsible for collections of outstanding accounts, resolving customer billing inquiries and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
If you are detail oriented, work well in a dynamic environment, possess excellent communication skills, and adapt to changing priorities, you may be a great fit for our quickly growing company.
Essential duties include:
- Work collaboratively with internal and external clients regarding outstanding invoices and other billing related inquires
- Communicate with clients via phone and email related to inquiries and outstanding balances
- Monitor outstanding balances for assigned customers and follow up related to delinquent balances, both with the client and with outside collections agencies
- Facilitate action items with internal sales, operations and client support teams related to any invoicing challenges
- Grow relationships with external clients to facilitate expedited payments
- Calculate and apply credit memos as approved by the Director of Financial Reporting
- Perform back-up duties, as needed, for the other Accounts Receivable Specialists
- Additional projects and responsibilities may also be assigned
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- High school diploma/GED required
- AA/AS degree or equivalent (+) experience, preferred
- 3+ years of high volume business to business collections experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook, required)
- Experience with Oracle ERP, preferred
- Knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Consistently positive attitude
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.