Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Financial Analyst, you will develop various financial and operating reports and conduct financial analysis. You will be an integral part of the corporate financial team, responsible for forecasting and modeling financial data for use in strategic planning, decision-making, and financial performance improvement.
Essential duties include:
- Performs analysis of monthly financial statements.
- Develop accurate and timely financial plans/forecasts using knowledge of the business unit’s operational needs.
- Provides analysis utilized for budget and re-forecast preparation.
- Performs ad-hoc analysis and special projects as business needs arise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar preferred.
- CPA or CFA certification is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of prior financial analysis experience.
- Intermediate / advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Ability to make sound business / operations decisions quickly and under pressure.
- Keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills, which allows for strategic data interpretation.
- Ability to exercise discretion (maintain confidentiality around sensitive topics) and use independent judgment, make decisions, and possess strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.