Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Credit Analyst
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
TBK Bank, SSB seeks a qualified Commercial Credit Analyst whose responsibilities include: (i) underwriting credit approval requests for both prospective and existing commercial clients; (ii) working with commercial lending units to ensure ability to accurately evaluate and act on credit applications in a timely manner; (iii) performing ongoing monitoring on existing commercial credits to assist in assessing quality of the loan portfolio.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Obtains and analyzes financial, credit and collateral data to evaluate existing and prospective commercial loan opportunities and assist loan executives and sales executives on loan requests in order to approve or deny applications.
- Analyzes financial information received from borrowers and other sources, such as reporting services, credit bureaus, other companies and current credit files to determine trends for collectability and loan profitability.
- Produces initial credit analysis for pre-screening, underwriting, and approval processes.
- Assists loan officers with the monitoring of loan relationships and the portfolio.
- Examines and tests all Borrowing Base Certificates and Covenants for compliance with loan agreements.
- Ensures open communication and collaborative efforts exist between the lending teams and the credit staff by clearly communicating progress and/or needs in a timely and precise manner.
- Supports loan and credit facility production staff in preparation of written credit proposals and presentation to various credit committees.
- Ensures that all transactions either conform to the Loan Policy or ensure that all policy exceptions are disclosed in credit proposal.
- Reviews incoming financial statements on existing customers, updating financial spreads and communicating any concerns with supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree is required, with a major in accounting or finance preferred.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in credit underwriting and financial statement analysis or relevant experience is a plus.
- Prior mortgage warehouse underwriting experience is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and budgetary documents.
- Strong organization, interpersonal, communication skills are required.
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills are essential.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.