Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
The Financial Analyst will support the corporate finance function participating in a wide variety of FP&A related activities including month end close, period end reporting, quarterly rolling forecast, monthly variance analysis, and end user report training.
- Cost center income and expense allocations.
- Loading statistical fields into the EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) system.
- Variance reporting: actuals vs budget; actuals vs forecast; actuals MOM, QOQ, and YOY.
- Quarterly Board of Directors reporting.
- Monthly management reporting including analysis of actual results at divisional and/or business unit levels.
- Monthly lending and retail dashboard reporting.
- Assistance with quarterly rolling forecast processes.
- EPM end user training.
- Ad hoc reporting and research as requested.
- 2-5 years of experience in a related field, not necessarily banking specific.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- A solid familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, advanced formula applications, macros, PowerBI, etc).
- Experience with Axiom or other multi-dimensional/relationship related CRM/EPM/ERM systems strongly preferred, but not required. PowerBI experience also preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Adaptable self-starter preferred. The successful candidate will be a person who seeks to get involved in projects, processes, and the cadence
- Prior financial reporting experience using multi-dimensional or relational toolsets (CRM/EPM/ERM) preferred, but not required
- Prior banking experience preferred
We offer consumer and commercial banking products from our 18 branches throughout eastern Iowa and Illinois and 34 branches throughout Colorado and western Kansas. We also offer deposit products through our Dallas branch. Our lending capabilities include commercial real estate, mortgage warehouse lending and other general business lending.
Through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, we offer asset based lending, equipment finance, legered lines of credit and insurance premium financing throughout the United States. We also offer discount factoring through our Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group subsidiary.