Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Business Analyst
at TBK Bank
The Salesforce Business Analyst will perform tasks by specializing in a specific technology application and its features, functions and capabilities. They will collaborate with subject matter experts on the specific workings, features and function of our software modules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with business subject matter experts on a regular basis to define and document business and customer needs
- Capable of breaking problems into components parts and addressing each individual issue to develop an appropriate and thorough solution
- Develop detailed user stories and acceptance criteria (e.g., user screens, program logic, calculations, formats, reports, interfaces, etc.)
- Manage projects using Agile methodologies
- Proactively stay up to date and informed of any change, or planned change that will impact the user community
- Create and maintain documentation for system functionality
- Work closely with development to troubleshoot and conduct problem solving sessions when issues are identified during the development life cycle
- Participate in systems acceptance testing activities as needed
- Manage vendor relationships and/or resources as needed
- Provide problem resolution and enhancement support for production applications
- Provide assistance with user training and documentation activities
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems or related field or four (4) + years of work experience in a related IT role
- 2+ years project management experience in an IT environment, supporting project teams
- Experience with agile implementation methodologies
- Experience Microsoft Office suite and experience with collaborative application development platforms like VSTS or JIRA
- PMP certification, CBAP certification, Certified Product Owner or ScrumMaster a plus
- Development experience a plus
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
The successful candidate will possess business operations experience and skills, some leadership and planning skills, analytical and critical thinking skills, and attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to flex communication style with technical and non-technical users
- Planning and organizational skills, with ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to act as liaison between team members and department leaders
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment; problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
We offer consumer and commercial banking products from our 18 branches throughout eastern Iowa and Illinois and 34 branches throughout Colorado and western Kansas. We also offer deposit products through our Dallas branch. Our lending capabilities include commercial real estate, mortgage warehouse lending and other general business lending.
Through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, we offer asset based lending, equipment finance, legered lines of credit and insurance premium financing throughout the United States. We also offer discount factoring through our Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group subsidiary.