Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Business Analyst
at TBK Bank
Join Triumph Business Capital!
At Triumph Business Capital, we believe the strength of our commitment is reflected in product innovation and the strategic partnerships we've established. That's why we look for team members who work hard to make a difference in their workplace and community. Our goal is to make long-term improvements in everything and everyone we touch. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Business Analyst serves as a liaison between the IT and business operations functional areas within Triumph Business Capital. Works closely with product subject matter experts to define and detail business requirements and prioritize feature development.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consult with business subject matter experts on a regular basis to define and document business and customer needs
- Develop system acceptance test plans, objectives, and cases/scripts
- In partnership with the business departments and technical teams, develop detailed systems design specifications and components (e.g., user screens, program logic, calculations, formats, reports, interfaces, etc.)
- Manage projects using Agile methodologies
- Participate in priority setting for IT initiatives by facilitating discussions with business product managers and development teams
- Work closely with development teams to manage the execution of projects on time and within budget
- Develop and manage user communications regarding new functionality
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly status reports and provide Supervisor with additional updates as needed
- Track and manage issues and risks
- Maintain awareness of additional stakeholders beyond your project specific activities to identify additional Triumph needs and priorities
- Participate in systems acceptance testing activities as needed
- Manage vendor relationships and/or resources as needed
- Provide problem resolution and enhancement support for production applications
- Provide assistance with user training and documentation activities
- Support M&A integration strategy and planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years project management experience or 4+ years Business Analyst experience in a professional environment
- Experience with agile implementation methodologies
- Development experience a plus.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.