Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Credit Analyst
at TBK Bank
TBK Bank, SSB seeks a qualified Senior Credit Analyst whose responsibilities include: conducting credit investigations and analyzing financial statements; assisting with preparation of financial/credit information reports for presentation with loan officers; furnishing information in relation to credit inquiries; providing assistance to loan officers; mentoring and training junior level credit analysts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluates quality of commercial loans and recommends risk ratings based on borrower’s financial strength and probability of loan repayment.
- Prepares applications for Loan Committee.
- Writes summary of analysis and reason for recommending adverse risk rating.
- Assists loan officers with monitoring of the loan relationship and portfolio. Examines and tests all Borrowing Base Certificates and Covenants for compliance with loan agreements.
- Prepares various reports.
- Evaluates information to determine if lending guidelines have been followed, compliance with banking regulations and documentation is complete and accurate.
- Assists in investigations and reviews to identify problem loans and deficiencies.
- Mentors new credit analysts; provides oversight and training and development opportunities to newer and junior analysts.
- Promotes and implements the bank's sales culture and service philosophies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, major in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Minimum of three years credit analysis experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and budgetary documents.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organization, interpersonal, communication skills are required.
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills are essential.
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis software, database software, spreadsheet software (ability to create basic formulas, sorting, reference tasks) and word processing software
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.