Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am to 4:30pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Support the accounting and finance processes of Vista Community Clinic. Responsible for twice weekly deposits, back-up Accounting Department staff. Provide administrative support for department. May include tasks in the areas of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Grant Processing and Payroll
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years progressive experience in an accounting environment with experience in A/R, A/P processing, Payroll and journal entries
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Familiarity with general ledger/chart of accounts concepts
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel; familiar with accounting/accounts payable software systems
- Excellent data collection, report preparation and strong math skills