Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Associate
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Highline Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a Full Time (30 hours/week) ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ASSOCIATE at their 135 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility the ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ASSOCIATE position is to assist the Business Office Manager in the overall administrative activities following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
PRIOR MEDICAID BILLING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
- Follow written Vivage Policies and Procedures that govern the accounting functions of the facility.
- Assist to maintain and reconcile census daily and monthly in software.
- Submit claims for all payer types accurately and timely in accordance to Vivage policy/protocol, and in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Monitor and collect Accounts Receivables, on accounts as assigned. Report delinquent accounts to the Business Office Manager or Nursing Home Administrator.
- Comply with all State and Federal billing regulations.
- Maintain Medicaid billing records for 5615’s - alphabetically, by year.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy billing records for all payer sources.
- Record payments received to appropriate cash receipts journal.
- Post payments received to appropriate resident accounts.
- May participate in daily/weekly/monthly triple check process for Medicare and Managed Care resident claims.
- Prepare and mail monthly statements timely.
- Prepare financial and statistical reports, as directed.
- May provide oversight of Resident Trust account per regulations and company policy. Provide each resident with a quarterly accounting of funds managed by the facility.
- Understand Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement policies.
- Maintain confidentiality of resident HIPAA information.
- Maintain and ensure resident financial files are complete with signed admission agreements and insurance documents.
- Coordinate business office document archives.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma. (AA Degree in Business Administration preferred but not necessary.)
- Prefer 1-3 years experience of nursing home business office functions.
- Must have knowledge of insurance procedures, contracts, etc., covering business transactions.
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of spreadsheet applications.