Volvo Group Global
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Volvo Group Global
The purpose of this job is to perform financial and operational analysis of Arrow Trucks’ performance. This position provides analytical support, informational communication of issues, and recommendations of business issues that fall within the scope of this function.
• Preparing financial analyses and reports with the use of professional tools
• Identify and monitor business driver metrics
• Communicate regularly with management on trends of business driver metrics
• Provide geographical market analysis information to management as scheduled
• Provide monthly performance analysis to management
• Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process
• Develop and maintain MS Access databases
• Teamwork: Working effectively and productively with others. Building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and resources, and working to achieve group goals and outcomes.
• Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking constructive feedback.• Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
• Ownership / Accountability: Responsible for execution of titling and buy package processes and accepting responsibility for personal actions, costs, and results.
• Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on.
• Self-Management: Demonstrating self-control and an ability to manage time and priorities.
• Professionalism: Dealing directly and forthrightly with people and problems, persisting to get the job done, and managing personal responses and stress.
• Dependability/Reliability: Following through on commitments, producing timely work to required -- or higher -- standards, and pitching in to get the job done.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Proficient with AS400 software system
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
• Strong understanding of accounting principles
• Good communication skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• 5 years of relevant experience
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society. Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions which employs about 110,000 employees, has production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries. A place where your voice is heard and your ideas matter.
We believe that a work climate characterized by respect for the individual, challenging career opportunities and a healthy workplace, support personal development and make your work stimulating. We believe that diversity and inclusion increase your engagement, generate innovation and business development – and make the Volvo Group a more interesting place to work. We believe that every employee has the capability and the determination to improve our business operations, and the desire to develop professionally. And we believe that responsible business, including environmental aspects, business ethics, human rights and social issues, is our way of doing business.
Together we move the world. Join the Volvo Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?