Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Compliance Consultant 3 - UDAAP Testing/Validation
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk. The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Within Wells Fargo Compliance, the Enterprise Testing group is responsible for establishing and maintaining a consolidated Enterprise Testing program at the corporate level. Enterprise Testing is responsible for developing a common methodology and standards, providing governance and oversight, executing testing; and conducting horizontal reviews. Testing and validation teams are responsible for implementing the Enterprise Testing methodology and standards, and executing group- specific testing.
Enterprise Testing - Home Lending Testing & Validation (HL T&V) conducts review activities (testing and validation) for Wells Fargo Home Lending products and services, and spans a broad spectrum of risks, including consumer protection, regulatory compliance, operational risk and internal policies.
The Home Lending T&V - Horizontal Testing Team is seeking a seasoned Compliance professional to develop and execute testing activities specific to UDAAP Call Monitoring.
- Developing call monitoring/testing strategies and methodologies
- Follow enterprise testing policy and procedures to develop test engagement communications, identify and engage testing stakeholders, facilitate Call Monitoring review and assessment meetings with stakeholders, gather and analyze documentation and data to support findings, and inventory testing data and other required information into the ET Control Testing Workbook.
- Collaborating with the HL T&V Data Analytics team to execute testing activities including developing, implementing, reporting and addressing issues identified with appropriate parties.
- Participating in other complex testing engagements
- Identifying and escalating UDAAP and sales practice risks
- Participating in other complex testing engagements for UDAAP
- Drafting reports of findings and provide recommendations to business line management
- Consulting with other leaders to assist in developing corrective action plans
- Assisting in effectively managing change to ensure regulatory compliance
Other Desired Qualifications
For Testing and Validation Positions Only:
One or more of the following certifications is desired:
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Certified Financial Crimes Specialist (CFCS)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
- Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (CRCMP)
- Certified Risk Professional Program (CRP) For Testing and Validation Positions Only
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
SC-Fort Mill: 3476 Stateview Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
MD-Frederick: 8480 Stagecoach Cir - Frederick, MD
CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.