Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Compliance Consultant 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo Compliance is the company’s compliance second line of defense function, providing company-wide leadership, standards, support, and independent oversight to ensure that all business groups abide by applicable laws, rules, regulations and regulatory guidance (regulatory requirements), meet compliance responsibilities, and manage compliance risks. Wells Fargo Compliance credibly challenges management decisions, business processes and activities, and evaluates and assesses adherence to applicable regulatory requirements. It provides appropriate analysis, reporting, and escalation to senior management and the Board of Directors, sets minimum standards for the company, and gives advice, guidance, and support for compliance risk management activities across the enterprise.
Within Wells Fargo Compliance, the Enterprise Testing group is responsible for establishing and maintaining a consolidated Enterprise Testing program at the corporate level. Enterprise Testing and Validation for Consumer and Business Products is responsible for testing and validation activities in the Consumer Bank and PVSI for the Auto, Card and Retail Services, Customer Segments, and Treasury, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions lines of businesses.
The ET&V Consumer and Business Products Team is seeking a Compliance Consultant 4 to join the EGS and Product Operations team responsible for driving synergies across the ET&V Products testing teams (Auto, CRS, Customer Segments, and TMPS), the Products Specialty Testing Team, and EGS and Product Operations. This new team will be accountable for the development, integration and enhancement of the team’s engagement and operating model and all related routines to plan, manage, and report on testing and validation activities of the team.
Responsibilities of this position (and team) include, but are not limited to:
- Develop processes and routines to continuously elevate the quality of planning, fieldwork, and reporting processes within the Products team.
- Develop and lead community of practice meetings for the Production, Servicing, and Collections groups across all the consumer and business products teams with the intent of driving synergies, best practices, improving team knowledge of products, and continuously improving the quality of testing across the Product teams.
- Lead the compilation of business and risk intelligence for all consumer and business products including new and existing product information, financial industry updates, regulator updates, and emerging watch items for consideration.
- Monitor internal risk data (C2C and SHRP) to identify and escalate potential emerging themes and risks for consideration.
- Lead capacity planning for the Products team of 100+ FTE distributed across the US and India
- Own the production of periodic status reports for the teams, including trend analysis for management, senior leaders, and key executive stakeholders.
- Serve as the Products T&V lead on various initiatives and represent the ET&V Products Leader and team as necessary.
- Drive integration activities to standardize processes, improve operational processes, and drive strategic initiatives across Consumer and Business Products.
- Manage the agenda for Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Products Team Meetings, and other staff meetings.
- Coordinate the review schedule for Products testing teams at EGS and coordinate and lead all communication, training, and development needs with the US testing teams.
- Elevate the quality and consistency of the team’s work product by performing quality reviews of all reports, audit and exam deliverables, and materials shared with line of businesses leadership.
- Provide ongoing feedback to testing team leaders on improvement opportunities and identify training needs.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of corporate and ET&V policies and drive change management across the Products team.
- Bring effective challenge, judgment, awareness, and transparency to ET&V Products processes.
- Deliver valuable solutions that focus on efficiency and process improvement.
- Providing oversight and consultation to the ET&V Products team.
- Lead and manage projects with minimal supervision.
- Promote positive relationships with business line team members and management.
This position requires superior communication skills, a strategic thinker, and attention to detail. The right candidate will be committed to promoting a collaborative and team oriented environment to ensure efficient support and management of implementation activities. This is an evolving program and the candidate must be flexible and willing to adapt to change. Must be comfortable delivering both written communications and prepared presentations to a wide range of audiences.
CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.