Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance Lead Cons
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
This Balance Sheet Forecasting Lead Finance Consultant role facilitates execution of a broad range of activities through strong partnership with a wide array of stakeholders across the enterprise. Key partners include Treasury, Credit, Modeling team, Business Finance, Asset Liability Management Risk, Corporate Model Risk, Financial Planning and Analysis, Liquidity Risk Management, and other Center of Excellence teams.
The Role in Corporate Finance for the Revenue Center of Excellence Includes:
- Outstanding leadership through partnership skills in a matrixed environment and proven ability to foster a culture of strong consultation, sound decision making, solid controls, and continuous process improvement will be determining factors in selection.
- Execution of quarterly forecast, stress test, resolution planning, monthly forecast scenarios and other financial management processes. Team member will be supporting various loan portfolios in the execution of these deliverables for balances, yield, cost of funds and other financial items.
- Team member will partner with model developers to assist in the development and perform go forward model maintenance and remediation requiring the team member to have broad mix of risk management and balance sheet/revenue product knowledge.
- Build relationships and partner closely with Business and Enterprise Finance, Corporate Treasury, Corporate Credit and Corporate Risk in support of all deliverables.
- Identify opportunities for improved methodologies/framework for delivering key forecasting projections.
- Provide technical interpretation on various matters and is a key change agent in building/adopting best practices within the functional area.
- Ensuring Revenue COE Compliance with corporate model policies
- Resolution of and management of model issues
Other Desired Qualifications
- Prior experience as a finance partner providing consultative advice to various stakeholders
- Ability to lead processes and operate collaboratively, execution focused and results oriented
- Knowledge and understanding of asset liability or liquidity management concepts
- Ability to translate and present complex data in a manner that educates, enhances understanding, and influences decisions
- Prior experience forecasting loan portfolios and understanding loan profitability
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills combined with strategic business focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with proven ability to coherently present complex financial topics tailored to audiences of varying seniority and functions in order to create understanding and influence decisions
- Prior experience working in ESSBASE/Dodeca
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $105,000 Mid: $150,000
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: Min: $105,000 Mid: $150,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $105,000 Mid: $150,000
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.