Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
This Finance Manager will report to the Marketing Finance team lead, providing financial guidance & support to Wells Fargo Marketing.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
Marketing Finance is designed to provide financial leadership and consulting services in support of the Wells Fargo Marketing organization, drive efficiency and effectiveness improvements in Marketing, and lead the demonstration and articulation of the top-line revenue benefits and Returns on Marketing Investments. The group strives for excellence in customer service and client support by exhibiting behavior that is fair, reasonable, ethical, and professional.
Outstanding leadership skills and the proven ability to foster a culture of strong collaboration, deep analytical and strategic consultation, sound controls, and continuous improvement will be key determining factors in selection.
Responsibilities may include:
- Leadership role in financial advisory services on matters related to financial planning & analysis, financial metrics, business performance, business cases, ad-hoc analyses, operating and strategic reviews for Marketing including business driving programs, agency, media, brand, and operating expenses.
- Ensures efficient and effective execution of finance strategy in alignment with enterprise expense management objectives, while maintaining appropriate risk mitigation.
- Leads/supports partnership with lines of business and enterprise areas to understand business and product profitability and implications for prioritization of marketing spend; provide financial advice and guidance for strategic planning as well as other long-range line of business level plans in support of prioritized marketing investments; and actively collaborate with Marketing leaders to understand and credibly challenge program costs and projected outcomes.
- Is a key change agent in building/adopting best practices within the functional area; identifies opportunities for improved methodologies/framework and associated partnership processes for delivering key financial projections & analysis as well as management financial reporting.
- Manages a team and/or cross-functional/virtual teams in accomplishing goals.
Preferred locations: 2600 S PRICE RD, CHANDLER, AZ; 7001 Westown Pkwy West Des Moines, IA 50266; other locations may be considered.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead change, develop cutting edge, innovative solutions, build effective team & partnerships, and successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment.
- Proven superior strategic, analytic, and problem-solving experience, applied to creating business value.
- Superior verbal, written, presentation and communication skills for all audience levels.
- Experience in developing financial projections and establishing & accomplishing financial goals.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Experience in finance or analytics supporting marketing.
- Advanced degree (MBA or degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, or Business).
- Exceptional track record of delivering results.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.