Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance Sr Consultant
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in quantitative analysis, financial reporting, be results and process oriented, and be able to work independently in a time sensitive environment.
This individual will have responsibility for providing complex quantitative analysis and reporting in support of loan production strategies and revenue planning.
Summary Job Description
- Senior consultant to the Auto line of business on matters related to revenue generation, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting analysis of key performance metrics, as well as other financial consulting related to business performance, operating, and strategic reviews.
- Performs complex financial analysis in support of management decisions. Develops and improves upon financial models and tools in compliance with model governance policies.
- Responsible for creation, analysis, and communication of retail auto loan production performance and objectives. Leads quarterly forecast of key performance drivers and proactively identifies opportunities to improve production. Establishes and maintains effective & efficient reporting delivery that meets brand standards and internal control standards.
- Collaborates with business partners including Credit Risk, Finance COEs, and LOB Reporting & Analytics to continually improve upon processes and coordinate efforts.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and may support implementation of key risk initiatives.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
- Solid problem solving skills
- Experience with Essbase/Dodeca or other similar database tools
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
AZ-Chandler: 2501 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.