Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Crimes Supervisor 1
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Marketing and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Claims Assistance Center (CA) and Virtual Channels Fraud Operations (VCFO) has an opening for a motivated Financial Crimes Supervisor 1 responsible for supervising team members who provide quality customer service to our ATM/Debit Card, Credit Card Fraud, ACH Check fraud, and Virtual Channels fraud customers.
Job responsibilities may include:
Supervising workflow and quality of Financial Crimes Specialists
- Development includes conducting monthly 1:1's, team meetings, fostering career progression.
- Working with management team to identify issues and improve customer service levels
- Communicating company and unit policy, procedures, and practices to customers and agents
- Making employment decisions and setting performance standards
- Training and coaching staff; writing and conducting performance evaluations
- Performing budgetary, product and/or business case analysis
- Researching/analyzing special projects as assigned.
- Managing the workflow of the unit to ensure the quality, timeliness and accuracy of all work processes.
- Development and implementation of standardized work processes across the department.
- Participating in audit/exam preparations, as well as managing business safety and soundness through day-to-day risk management.
Schedule: Closing shift Su/Mo/Tu/Th/Fr 12:15pm - 9:15pm (Note: Hours will change with the DST changes to 1:15pm-10:15pm)
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience working in a combination of community banking, non-banking financial services, financial analysis and mergers and acquisitions
- Experience in applying in-depth understanding of financial concepts and theories to practical business problems
- Experience with contributing directly to business negotiations
- Demonstrated leadership skills with experience motivating large teams of people
- Experience in working with senior business executives on complex issues
- Experience in organizing projects
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $47,500 Mid: $57,000
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.