Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Auditor /Business Resiliency and Disaster Recovery
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Internal Audit conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Chief Operating Officer Audit Team focuses on conducting and coordinating integrated audits of core operations functions and controls, including audits of the Wells Fargo Technology and Enterprise Business Continuity Planning teams, the group responsible for providing most of Wells Fargo’s core technology and support for line of business disaster recovery and business resiliency processes and products.
Specific areas of focus within the Business Resiliency and Disaster Recovery Audit Team portfolio include:
- Business resiliency and disaster recovery frameworks and methodologies;
- Governance of business resiliency and disaster recovery frameworks;
- Business continuity management process, including crisis management, crisis communications, business resumption planning, and IT disaster recovery planning
- IT operations, including problem management, infrastructure and application architecture, service availability management, system monitoring and batch processing;
- Change, problem & incident management;
- Backup, data storage, and transmission management;
- Data center environmental and architectural controls; and
- Line of business disaster recovery processes including interim processing strategies.
- Performs auditor-in-charge and supervisory role for the most complex assigned audits within one or more segments of the Audit Plan.
- Leads timely planning and execution of an assigned audit project.
- Manages projects ranging in size and complexity based upon level of experience.
- Provides timely reviews and feedback of audit work to audit staff.
- Ensures documentation and reporting are ready for review by managers and senior managers.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships within Audit and with teams across the enterprise.
- Ensures audit programs and testing are risk-based, and executed according to Audit policies and guidance.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in leading integrated audits with 2-3 staff members
- Has broad knowledge of all key IT processes (disaster recovery, business continuity, data analytics, information governance) but has developed sufficient proficiency and specialization in one or more of these processes to render the professional judgements required of an auditor-in-charge
- Demonstrated experience executing audits focused on governance, technology, business resiliency, and disaster recovery
- Related business continuity planning certification from industry recognized associations (e.g. DRI International, Business Continuity Institute (BCI), etc.)
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience using IT control methodologies and standards, including knowledge of some of the following industry frameworks: COBIT, FFIEC IT Examination Handbooks, PCI-DSS, NIST and ITIL
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and tools that support audit processes
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
PA-Philadelphia: 1 S Broad St - Philadelphia, PA
CA-SF-Financial District: 420 Montgomery - San Francisco, CA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 2801 Market St - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.