Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Auditor / Consumer Banking Audit Team
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Internal Audit conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Internal Audit has an opening for a Principal Auditor position within the Consumer Banking Audit team (CBAT). The Consumer Banking team provides audit coverage of two Operating Committee Groups (OCGs): Consumer Banking and Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI). In addition to the teams providing audit coverage of OCG lines of business, CBAT also includes teams providing Cross-Consumer support and Remediation efforts.
- Design and implement influential reporting solutions (i.e. dashboards, regulator/business reports, etc.) to help leadership execute on the annual audit plan.
- Ability to leverage multiple systems of record and tools to obtain data/metrics (i.e. AMP, Tableau, SHRP, etc.) to create digestible reporting solutions.
- Perform and deliver weekly/monthly reporting already in production such as plan management reports and recruiting/staffing snapshots.
- Assist CBAT leadership team with creating regulator presentations and materials using various metrics and data points.
- Coordinate the completion of periodic reporting such as operational metrics, quarterly Audit Committee/OCG, committee updates, regulator update reporting, etc.
- Partner with the Strategy and Operations Group (SAOG) to obtain plan related data from systems of record used by Internal Audit.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with SAOG, Data, business partners, and/or other centralized IA teams.
- Support the Leadership Council with ad hoc needs as necessary.
- Assist in managing team SharePoint sites and other CBAT initiatives as needed.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of Microsoft office suite experience such as PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience with the ability to create formulas for interactive dashboards and reports
- Experience in designing and or directing effective operational reporting
- Well organized with ability to present information and data in both detail and in executive-ready format
- Knowledge of the Audit Management Platform (AMP) or similar audit work paper or risk analysis tools
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- SharePoint/team site experience
- Experience working with a decentralized/virtual team across different locations
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 1776 Westlakes Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
PA-Philadelphia: 1 S Broad St - Philadelphia, PA
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.